We believe that a beautifully designed table includes the food and drinks you are serving. There are many fun and creative ways to set a pretty table, but one unexpected way is by matching your drinks and decor.
Here are our favourite ways to do it:
For a table featuring our Amalfi gingham, a Limoncello Mule like this one from Town & Country pairs perfectly.
1 Brooklyn Crafted Lemon Lime Ginger Beer
- Add all the ingredients together in a Julep cup and mix. Garnish with a lemon wheel and a mint sprig.
For our preppy Blue Cane we’d choose a refreshing Blueberry Spritz like this one from Food52.
45mls Cointreau (or another orange liqueur)
14mls freshly squeezed lemon juice
7 to 8 blueberries, for muddling, plus more for garnish
60mls soda water
60mls sparkling wine (like prosecco, cava, or champagne)
1 lemon wheel, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine orange liqueur, lemon juice, and blueberries, and muddle the ingredients.
- Strain into a glass over ice, and top with soda water and sparkling wine.
- Gently give the cocktail a stir to combine the ingredients and garnish with a lemon wheel, mint and blueberries.
For a table styled using pink we’d recommend serving your guests a Clover Club Fizz like this one from Portobello Road Gin.
50mls Portobello Road London Dry Gin
Handful of fresh raspberries
20mls lemon juice
- Add all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, with cubed ice.
- Shake vigorously and then shake again without any ice. Then fine strain into glass.
- Garnish with a mint leaf and a raspberry cut in half.
No matter what drink you choose, set your table pretty this weekend