This simple design is perfect for holding a card or a surprise note or favourite quote for your guest. Follow our simple step by step guide. The dotted lines show where creases should appear, while the arrows indicate where you need to flip over the fabric.
1. Fold the bottom corner to meet the top one.
2. Fold the left corner in so that it sits just past the midway point.
3. Fold the right corner in so that it sits just past the midway point.
4. Take both sides and fold into the center.
5. Fold the bottom edge up to rest just below the top right corners.
6. Fold down the ‘flap’ to complete the envelope.