This fun design is perfect for your outdoor summer table. Follow our simple step by step guide. The dotted lines show where creases should appear, while the arrows indicate where you need to flip over the fabric.
1. Start with an unfolded dinner napkin, print side facing down.
2. Fold each of the 4 corners into the centre.
3. Fold the left edge and right edges into the centre to form a rectangle.
4. Fold the 2 short edges of the rectangle to the centre to form a square.
5. Take the bottom flap and create a point by untucking one of the edges from the centre of the napkin.
6. Repeat step 5 with the opposite side of napkin.
7. Fold down the right corner. Rotate the napkin and repeat steps 5 & 6.